General and Definitions
1. “Statement”: This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
It governs the relationship between SPINNA Circle and members and others who interact with SPINNA Circle. By using or accessing SPINNA Circle, you agree to this Statement. It supersedes any other agreement, unless specifically agreed with between SPINNA Circle and a member. This will fully be up to SPINNA Circle discretion.
2. “SPINNA Circle” or “SPINNA”: the features and services we make available through membership of our networking groups physically and through the website at www.spinna.hirolamobile.com and www.spinna.ning.com and through any other SPINNA Circle branded or co-branded websites (e.g. sub-domains and international versions) and other media, software, or networks (physical and electronic) now existing or later to be developed.
Memberships and Payments
1. Access to the content of SPINNA Circle and the use of it’s facilities will only be provided after the full payment of the amount due is received by SPINNA Circle. These fees are non-refundable. The membership fee will entitle you to access the content of SPINNA Circle for the duration of one year. The scale of your access will depend on your choice of membership.
2. After one year the membership will automatically be extended for the duration of one year, unless two month prior to the end date of the membership a written request to terminate the membership is received by SPINNA Circle.
Your Content and Information
1. SPINNA Circle does not own any of the content and information you post on SPINNA Circle. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with SPINNA Circle (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete your IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you use SPINNA Circle, your content and information is shared with other users. It means that you are allowing everyone to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). We require other users to respect your privacy, and our privacy settings will control how both they and SPINNA Circle can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about SPINNA Circle, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Registration and Account Security; Safety
1. SPINNA Circle users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. We ask our member to commit to the following relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account: a
. You will not provide any false personal information on SPINNA Circle, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
b. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your account space to an advertiser);
c. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account;
d. You will not transfer your account (including any page or sub-page) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
2. SPINNA Circle will do it’s best to keep SPINNA Circle safe, but we cannot make any guarantees. To help SPINNA Circle to keep the information provided by you and other members safe, we ask our members to commit to the following:
a. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on SPINNA Circle;
b. You will not collect other users’ content or information, or otherwise access SPINNA Circle, using automated means without our permission;
c. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code;
d. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
e. You will not post content that: is unlawful, misleading, malicious, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, explicitly graphic or incites violence;
f. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of SPINNA Circle
g. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement;
h. You will not post content or take any action that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law of the UK.
3. We respect other people’s rights, and expect our members to do the same. Therefore: a. We can remove any content or information you post on SPINNA Circle if we believe that it violates this Statement;
b. If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate;
d. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of SPINNA Circle to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
Liability and Disputes; Applicable Law
1. SPINNA Circle is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any action or lack thereof by another member of SPINNA Circle;
2. You will comply with all applicable laws in The UK when using or accessing SPINNA Circle. Any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us, arising out of or relating to this Statement will be resolved exclusively in a court located in The UK.
3. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on SPINNA Circle, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
4. UK Law shall apply to each and every dispute in regard to membership of SPINNA Circle.
1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between SPINNA Circle and it’s members, and supersedes all others. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. Any failure to enforce any part of this Statement will not be considered a waiver.